kyb gr2 and fms springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kyb gr2 and fms springs

form which country can i get kyb gr2 and fms springs and wht abt their price also is there any other way to make a good suspension
    also which is better kyb gr2 or Monroe

Kyb's are way better than Monroes. You can order both the KYB GR2 and FMS springs at Festivamotorsport.com, although I am not sure if they ship overseas. The springs are also available on Ebay. Festiva Motorsport is in the USA.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

festiva motor sport can get you a full tien coil over kit for the festiva... im sure that will make a nice improvement eh?

-IAN!ewfawc
      Ian Carr
      88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
      99' S70 T5M- faster DD
      86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

thnx for your help full reply but i have another 2 question
        first does kyb gr2 is sport shock absorber
        second which is better tien coil over kit or fms springs
        last i heard that honda coil over can work put people who try it say that it is very bad
        thnx my friends waiting for your reply

Comment

Teins is better than KYB's and FMS springs but is more expensive. I have a set of Teins for my car!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

I have the cheap ebay honda coilovers on my car with KYB gr2's, if you like a really really really hard suspension with very little give its great, but you can't drive the car on bumpy roads, because you get bounced around alot.

Comment

thnx for all that reply but i also want to know if the kyb's is sport struts or not and here in Egypt the road is very bumpy and very bad so i need sport suspension but not to hard so please told me the best way

Comment

the sport suspension is not the way for you to go

stock springs and KYBs is most likely your best bet

Comment

thnx mechanicaldj for your reply but i don't understand your clearly do u mean i only buy the kyb's and cut my stock springs because of roads problem or you mean that kyb's and stock springs will give me the sport suspension

Comment

No hes saying because you have bad roads in your area, you only want the KYB gr2 struts to use with your stock springs because they will help with all the bumps in the road but wont make it to stiff, where its a problem.

Logan

Comment

sorry for that but do u mean stock spring or stock but cutted

Comment

stock springs whole, not cut

if you cut them to lower your car , you will have a rough ride that looks cool :roll:

Comment

Working...
                        X