Rims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rims.

Let me start off by apologizing, I am a poor Alabama Dirt Farmer and need a little more help than most. With that said I have looked at the sticky on tires and rims and I'm still lost. I found a set of rims on Craigslist and all I have is the size (13 " Rims, 4x100 with a 54MM Center/Hub). They are just plain rims but I want to upgrade my 89 to a 13" rim as snow tires are easier to find here in Alaska for 13's. Thanks for any and all help.

Festivas are 4x114.3(4.5"). Try finding a set of Metro 13" rims, or early (86-89) 323 rims.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

You could use 4x100 wheels if you could find an aspire to cannibalize that's what I did since I couldn't find much of anything in the festiva bolt pattern.
        My Festiva Youtube Channel.

Skittle and Pesty.

Skittle: 91 Festiva L (143K)
        5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Aspire Booster/EGT Master Cylinder. B6-ME. MSD Streetfire. Miata Seats. Daisy Rims.
        Pesty 88 Fextiva LX
        Aspire B3. 5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Miata Booster/Master Cylinder. Microsquirt. Volvo Turbo. Innovate Wideband O2 sensor. Protege Seats.

Rativa: 89 Festiva LX (Carby) (223K)
        Donor of Life.
        Whitestiva: 91 Festiva GL (236K)
        Auto. Donor of Life.

Comment

Working...
        X