No announcement yet.

Torn on new wheel setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would work good with that offset on the z, and they look killer!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiltonHavoc View Post
      those mk3's need to come to my house to find their way onto my 280zx-t....or my red festiva.
      Money talks lol

But seriously I'll probably run the SSR's for a good while, and then throw them up on ebay to see what I can fetch for them.
      '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Bustiva always rockin them wheels. Post us up a pic....
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

If you need help with a 175-50-13 group buy, I'm trying to get enough people interested to bring enough tires in to make it affordable. Paying180 bucks a tire for these is unacceptable. Oh, and there's only one cure your condition... more camber!
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Hmmm may be interested in group buy just picked up some 13x6. What brand how much?
            Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Not certain yet, all I know is in order to get this size into the country for a decent ( decent being less than 100 bucks a tire) it's going to take volume.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

You want some specific brand or you just want that size?
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

^Yeah, they always have them randomly throughout the year.
                  '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Charlie's had problems with tires-easy, or else I'd have recommended those.

For 13 X 6", I'd love me some 195/55-13s! I don't think those are made anywhere any more. Neither are the 185/55s. I'd take that size too.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                    X