Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for you peeps that want more engine bay room and a cleaner look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for you peeps that want more engine bay room and a cleaner look.

I had forgot about chase when I dumped my 200sx s12 project. I was gonna have his full set of pedals, breaks, and break-booster put in along with some custom wiring done to clean up my supercharged ka24de in the bay a little bit.

well here ya go. Its a universal kit. The VW and nissan guys have all used his kit for their cars. want reviews just ask around.

Chase Bays specializes in High End Fluid Transfer Products focused for Braking, Clutch, Cooling, Fuel Delivery, Oil, and Power Steering.
    Fast....Women are fast
    Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Very nice piece. On a budget i asked around about gutting oem stuff to make manual brakes. I have a good idea on its approach now but havent bothered. You only gotta buy that part once lets justify this...
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I plan to buy one soon.
      Still gotta find someone to walk me through ordering all braided lines for my festiva first.
      Fast....Women are fast
      Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

If anyone does get one be sure post how it fits and works, I am interested in this as well it would be perfect for my BP Festiva
        1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
        1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
        2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
        2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
        2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
        1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

No thanks, I prefer power brakes, much nicer then manual brakes

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Milton, SS braided -3 teflon hose lines are more expensive than SS tube. Personally, I would stick with hard lines on the body and flex lines for the wheels. I have tried both. First you get good, then you get fast.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 01-18-2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I saw that thread, but also wondered if they still had your profile or A profile for the SS tube.
              Already good from a drivers standpoint lol. this is however my first FWD car. its different...
              guess I could call them and find out really. I still like idea of flex lines all around for pedal feel. but I may opt to take the advice of someone who has atually done it, so thankyou!!

Btw, my manager and I were just having a chat about visiting Canada lol. shes from there. I want to spend two weeks or so up there to see what its like compared to U.S. she recommended Vancouver
              Fast....Women are fast
              Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Chase Bays practices shady business. I would be weary of sending money there.

Comment

I personally don't like the feel of braided Teflon brake lines, hard to modulate on the limit. I like a little squish to my pedal. OEM brake hoses have always been my preference, both with motorcycles and cars.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Death race. Please provide evidence to back these claims.

@advanced: do they get overly stiff or what?
                    Fast....Women are fast
                    Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Yeah, less pedal. I like a lot of pedal. With braided Teflon lines they seem to be more on or off. This becomes a problem when heel toe or left foot braking is required. Light switch brakes are hard to drive. Mechanical non assisted brakes do allow for more feel, but require more force to use, and I still like OEM style hoses with a dual master, non power setup.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

There is a dual on the website I posted but its a bit more. Thanks for the heads up on feel. I will just go with OEM and the. Braided at the wheels
                        Fast....Women are fast
                        Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

It's the braided at the wheels that I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                          X