VTO Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTO Wheels

Ok, before anyone says anything...I used the search engine and couldn't find anything on the VTO wheels (Keep in mind I have and IQ two numbers higher than a hammer). I saw a set of them on a Datsun 510 on an episode of Jay Leno Garage and they look pretty sweet. I pulled up their web site and all the diffrent sizes made my head spin. I have a 92 that I will be doing a full Aspire brake swap. Can anyone take a look at this site http://www.vtowheels.com/index.html and tell me if any of them will fit a Festiva with the Aspire brake swap? I know they are a little pricey but my little car is my toy and I will never sell it. So I really don't mind spending a little money to make it look good and ride good. Thank you in advance for all your input.

Early Kia Rios had numerous alloy options and they are a perfect fit over Aspire brakes. They'll be cheap and allow you to buy top of the line tires instead. And you won't have to cry when high bids of $100-200 come in for your car plus the rims when the time to part comes around.

Comment

Those are just copies of the original Minilite magnesium wheels.

Comment

I've seen the Minilites and they are nice but I like the VTOs, pluse they're out of AZ. I don't ever plan on selling my little car so I want it to look as nice as it runs. It only has 77K miles on it and 30k of this were behind a RV. It purs like a kitten and is currently getting 48mpg. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the bubble gum blue paint. lol.

So, if anyone wants to look at some cool, but spendy rims could you check out this website http://www.vtowheels.com/ and let me know if there are any 13" wheels that will fit a festiva with an Aspire brake and rear beam swap? just let me know which ones if any will.

I don't post on here much but I do read the post almost daily so I know there are a lot of you out there that are smart than I and can answere my question in a heart beat... BTW this is my retirement project car and I love tinkering on it.

Comment

Those are remakes of the wheels made by Panasport, there are MANY versions of it now.

Comment

The 13x6 Classic 8 has a version with the 4x100 bolt pattern, but the offset is only 23mm (part #585-4CP23SS). Normally we use a 38mm offset.
            Last edited by TominMO; 04-01-2014, 02:36 PM.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

thanks for shedding light on this company! I didn't even know they existed and they are an hour away from me. The 15x7 lemans would look nice with some 165 45 15s stretched on and about 3 degrees of negative camber. Hmmm.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                X