New to the Festy world, New wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Festy world, New wheels!

So picked up a 98 carby and liked it right from the start. What I didnt like was the dinky 12" wheels shod with winter rubber~!! Squirrely to say the least. Looked around and scored a set of 13"s that have both 4x100 and 4x114.5 bolt pattern. But they dont have any ID markings that I recognize. Id like to find some caps.
    Can anyone hep ID these? Who sells them (if they are still current)

Thanks all
    Attached Files

I don't know but I like them a lot. Wanna sell them lol.
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Location sez USA but "98 carby" implies Oz, to me. Where are you actually?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

welcomsign

Those are Via wheels from China. I could tell from the VIA logo.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 07-21-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Hmmm the quick search I did indiacated that both JWL & VIA are "standards" not manufacture's

Comment

You will probably never find the OEM from Shanghai. You take your chances with them. I doubt they were individualy X-rayed.

Comment

huhuhh Not searching for Asian manufacture simply trying to ID them and who might retail them here in the states, if they are still current and available

Comment

So I found out that these are ADR wheels. Model -33 apparently. ADR (or Golden Apple Corp) no longer makes them So Im now on the hunt for NOS left on a dealer shelf or used caps/wheels

Comment

Originally posted by needragr View Post
                  So I found out that these are ADR wheels. Model -33 apparently. ADR (or Golden Apple Corp) no longer makes them So Im now on the hunt for NOS left on a dealer shelf or used caps/wheels
                  Good luck! I used some 14"s off a mid 90s Elantra on my first Festiva. The center caps were gone and Hyundai was no help at all. Neither was ebay,Google, Amazon etc.

Comment

Apparently they were sold by Les Schwabe a tire outlet here in the western US states. I contacted them an they indicated there is 50/50 shot that there may be a wheels or caps floating around one of their stores dead inventory.
                    X'ing my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by needragr View Post
                      Apparently they were sold by Les Schwabe a tire outlet here in the western US states. I contacted them an they indicated there is 50/50 shot that there may be a wheels or caps floating around one of their stores dead inventory.
                      X'ing my fingers.
                      Where are you located?

Comment

good luck with the 13's the tire price is about 1/2 as much for the 13's as it is for 12's in our area and most places have them on the shelf the last set of 12's i had to order because no one stocked them you can also find honda steel rims often to fit and a fair amount of hub cap's to fit

Comment

Seattle

Comment

Later model Metro steel 13"s work pretty good. And in my area ( middle GA) they can be had at any auto salvage for $25.00 to $35.00 each. If you go to Car-Part.com and click on the Used Auto Parts Market you can localize it by zip code and find out who has your parts, how far they are from you, condition and price. It saves a lot of time on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                            X