Honda Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Wheels

Hey all....does anyone have any experience with fitting this type of wheel on a Festy?

92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

I have no personal experience, but assuming the bolt pattern is right, they'd probably be a good choice. You could contact the seller to find out what kind of Honda they're from and cross reference it to this list to make sure it's the right bolt pattern. Festiva is 4X114.3

Being from an old Honda, I'm sure they're not terribly wide, so I doubt you'd run into a rubbing issue, but some of that would depend on the tire as well.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Honda normal bolt pattern is 4x100. I can't see the wheels inter webs are messed up. But without an aspire swap normally honda doesn't fit our cars.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Honda Accord used 4x114.3 wheels from 1990 to 2002. Most Civics were 4x100.

Comment

Those wheels are from a Civic/CRX, if you've got an Aspire swap )4x100 bolt pattern) they will fit with 155/80 or 175/70 tires. They will not bolt up on the stock Festiva hubs (4x114.3). I'd recommend trying to get him to come way down on price, or keep looking for another set, if you really like those wheels. There's enough 13" Civic steelies floating around out there that a bare set with no wheels usually isn't worth more than $50-$60. Unless the market is very different in your area.
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

There is this list, on this forum .....

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ole-wheel-list

Go down to 4.5 inch (114.3)
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
            X