first upgrade on my festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first upgrade on my festiva

I'm new on here and just bought a 1993 festiva 5 speed. Ordered kyb struts, civic coil overs, got some 180lb 10" springs for the front and 140lb 9" springs for the rear. Got all that for $230 that went today and got auto aspire front brakes and spindles and rear axle and 4 wheels. He pulled them all for me and it was only $100. Time to get busy.
    Attached Files

I like the color scheme. Reminds me of this;

Comment

You are well on the road to happiness!! Some decent suspensions is the best thing to make a festiva way more fun.
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Off of reddit?? Nice parts!!

Comment

100 dollar aspire swap! Nice

Comment

2 weeks ago I ordered an orange racing stripe, gulf sticker for the hood and #1 stickers for the doors. I think its funny and I figure the old guys who get the irony will laugh.

Comment

also ordered auto aspire m/c, kia strut mounts and outer tie rod ends.

Comment

how is this coming along?
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                X