My "Look" for wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Look" for wheels

I went to the wrecking yard many years ago when I decided to upgrade my wheels, go alloy and 13" x 114.3mm and to put my preferred 5 spoke smooth blended spoke wheel on. I found the look I wanted , I seem to remember it saying 1992 , 93, 94 Hyundai on the wheel. Love that look.
    I have seen them, I swear, on an Elantra after that here in town so these are not the only set of four on earth. Maybe they are? Has any one run into these? They are original equipment optional I am pretty sure, if they were aftermarket I should be able to find a brand.

Never mind the hauling firewood in the back lol
    Last edited by Movin; 12-30-2014, 05:02 PM.
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

We're pretty used to you hauling things. The only time your not, you are at some crazy angle or half way through a stream. haha. I'll keep an eye out for your wheels. The majority of the cars that people buy here have the factory upgraded wheels so our salvage yards are flooded with alloys. They do look nice and suit your car well. I think you need a red set though.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

My little white carbie car needs a larger diameter than the normal twelve inch, and I would probably plastikote them a color as the car is white. Modern wheel has one close but the spokes have a bit of a rounded ridge to them. Spent my lunch hour in a nearby yard.
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Those look really similar to mine which are TSW brand 13" wheels, that's really all I know. Craigslist deal - originally chromed - powder coated white over that, and now they look like petrified dog feces. The chrome peeled off and the salt is oxidizing the exposed alloy.
        -Zack
        Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

My dad has these Prim wheels

They are 14''. The center caps say Prim.
          Last edited by mikeyjd; 01-07-2015, 03:17 PM.
          My Fuel Log

See post #10 for my tips on fuel economy

Comment

Working...
          X