Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel spacers help

Will my stock lug nut bolts work with a wheel spacer? Using a 1" spacer
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I would say no.

You could simply install screw in studs and use conventional lug nuts. This also make mountinf the tire/wheel combination a LOT easier than trying to line up the holes to get the lug bolt started.

Comment

Definitely go with studs. There are three different lengths of Gorilla brand studs at Amazon. Thread is 12mm x 1.5.
      Last edited by TominMO; 09-12-2015, 05:57 PM.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Pretty sure most spacers that thick are the studded ones that are also bolt pattern adapters, so I'd say yes. Unless he has found some that aren't studded with recesses for the nuts/bolts on the car already.
        Last edited by sketchman; 09-12-2015, 06:07 PM.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Working...
        X