I am clueless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am clueless!

Ok I have original everything on my 93 festiva, and my " baby red" as I call her feels like she is gone tip over sometimes when we ate in the wind! I have been reading through threads about suspension and wheel upgrades but not understanding where to start?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'd look into replacing suspension parts... Coils, shocks, ect....

If you plan on keeping your "baby red" id look into the aspire/rio wheel swap.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

Lol thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

I made this just for people like you man!

If you are looking for a great street/track suspension that won't break the bank or you just want an upgrade to the stock suspension this is for you. I will go over each step in the order that i did them. I am sure you could do them in another order however this is just what i did. I will give as much detail as i can. I will

Its a how to street build. Well worth the money!
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It's a very light car. Heavy wind will blow you around. If your struts are worn, it will be even more squirrelly. Make sure you have the proper air pressure in your tires, too.
          Rick
          1993 Ford Festiva
          1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
          1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
          2000 Ford E350

Comment

Wheels and tires make the biggest difference for the least amount of effort. I recommend 14x6 wheels with around 36mm offset and 165/55-14 Achilles Economist tires. This setup can be purchased very inexpensively if you shop around online. These tires do wonders for the cars stability and roadholding ability.
            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-29-2015, 05:51 PM.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
            X