• Show
Clear All

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    I used a small peace of pipe and a nut for mine I threaded it on a bolt to keep it all centered up before welding.

Nb miata or right stock left.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    I'm not sure if I have any pictures, but the threaded part has to be 3/4" further from the clevis than it is stock. I weld a spare lock nut to a 3/4 inch long spacer and weld the spacer to the clevis and paint it black.

Leave a comment:

• blake4591
    replied
    Do you have any pictures or notes on modify the clevis for the NB boosters? I have a booster that I picked up cheap but haven't put it next to a stock master to see what the length difference is.
    Last edited by blake4591; 02-08-2016, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    I have used both NA and NB miata boosters. They require modification to the clevis that attaches to the brake pedal. I prefer the NB miata booster. I tested them back to back over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    My Aspire mc/booster combo is not soft. Feels firm and solid.

Leave a comment:

• Click_It
    replied
    I'm going to source an Aspire MANUAL BB. Looks like 8 inch should fit snug, 9 inch would require work to fit and my hunch is the end result would be a horribly soft brake pedal.

Leave a comment:

• Click_It
    started a topic Compatible Brake Boosters ?

Compatible Brake Boosters ?

My car is aspire-swapped, though at the time I never did the Aspire MC & Brake Booster.

I've just ordered an Aspire MC but it only occurred to me last night I will also need to upgrade the Brake Booster to avoid an extremely hard brake pedal feel, right?

So obviously the Aspire MC from a manual (8") fits, what about the auto (9") ?

Assuming the Auto fits, I'm guessing it'll make the pedal feel so soft you wouldn't want to use it unless you're my wife, right?

I hear Kia Rio's fit, but unsure which models and what the specs of their BB's are, must be similar to the Aspire's though.

I can currently get an Aspire-Auto BB for $99, unfortunately the manual BB's are going for almost $200.
Working...
X