Coilover brand and model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilover brand and model

Any1 know what model of tein and bc coilover fit to my kia pride plsty1ty1ty1

Pls pls pls need ur advice

Comment

Get the cheap coilovers from hot tunning from ebay. They are better valved for the weight of our cars. I have a full write up on how to and what to order. My write up is the same thing as the advanced dynamics suspension but its just the info you need and none of the chatter.

Dont waste money on the name brand stuff. its not needed on the pride or festiva. My car handles better then anything i have ever drove to date.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

If you are looking for a great street/track suspension that won't break the bank or you just want an upgrade to the stock suspension this is for you. I will go over each step in the order that i did them. I am sure you could do them in another order however this is just what i did. I will give as much detail as i can. I will
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Do you have picture of ur coilover sir

Comment

i think i do ill look
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Front

rear
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

One of the best threads on coil overs is a sticky in the custom suspension section. That's where you posted this thread. It's by advanced dynamics.
                Jerry
                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Working...
                X