Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see the list of wheels/ bolt patterns but-- what fits a stock Ford Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the list of wheels/ bolt patterns but-- what fits a stock Ford Festiva?

I see the list of wheels/ bolt patterns but-- what fits a stock Ford Festiva?

I expected to see "Ford Festiva" somewhere on the list but -- I don't see it there.

What is the bolt pattern on a stock Ford Festiva?

Thanks

Steve S

It's there, you missed it. Look under 4.5 inch. Also known as 4 x 114.3mm.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks -- yes I missed it.

What does "40 mm offset" refer to?
      Last edited by steve s; 04-05-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Distance between centerline of rim to hub face of rim.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Basically you can get wheels with various off-set of up to +40MM. Wheels with smaller offset will also work. wheels with bigger offset may not fit at all.
          Last edited by CARiD; 04-13-2016, 07:46 AM.

Comment

By the way, you can read about offset, backspacing, PCD to find out how to choose fitting wheels here: Custom Wheels 101

Comment

Working...
            X