Wheels wheels wheee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels wheels wheee!

Does anyone have a pic of the fms Konig "incident".

I'm teetering on the fence about buying a set and seeing one interests me.

Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

[img][/img]
    Rather nice wheels if u ask me.
    blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!

W00T! Ordered a set from FMS!

I'll have to admit, 13" sure beats the usual 17" or 18" I would have to get if I had any other car. (pricewise)

Now I need to find some suitably low profile tyres to fit on those bad boys...

I'm thinking a set of bf goodrich scorchers with a red stripe down the middle.

Comment

FMS has those rims in 13's?
        How much do they want for a set

Comment

No they dont have those wheels, they where talking about something else, FMS has Konig Wheels though, just not the ones in the picture.

Comment

Well it looks like I got tired of waiting.

I do however have a set of AR estrella's on the way.

Going to wrap these in rubber too.

Comment

The estrella's arrived & I got some brand new 165/40?/13" Khumo. The car feels much improved. Less of a "tipping double decker bus" feel in the curves.

I took some pics, but they look awfull. (night, in the rain, car is grimy despitme my washing it...)

Comment

I am anxious to see yours , I think that is what mine are called , (estrella)
                ------------------------------------------------
                The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

packrat427, I'm pretty sure they're the same. file:///home/jean/Desktop/wheel.JPG

Comment

^^Link doesn't work
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Yeah. I'm lacking the password for my gf's yahoo photo account, so it'll have to wait.

Don't worry though, they're the same as yours.

The new wheels have exposed something else I need to pay attention to.

My brakes.
                      Although functionnal, the lovely hue of rust isn't to my liking.

anyone had experience with this? http://tinyurl.com/2uzmnh

I'm tempted as any repair is always an upgrade opportunity in my book.

Comment

NO swap the brakes from an aspire. Your rim's are dual drilled so your fine. I've never changed the rotor on the festiva, cause its almost as expensive to swap out for larger, better brakes. Then get the drilled/slotted rotors for the aspire swap.
                        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Euhhh muscle_Car1, I got Estrella, with the standard bolt patern for a festiva.

Not the konig rims. That's why I wanted the shiny rotors from that ebay auction. Seeing as I have to stay with the festiva spec or sell my brand new rims...

Comment

oh you just have to press off the rotors from the hub. More of a hassle for me. I saw the rim @ top so I assumed thats what you where getting
                            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
                            X