What i need to Lower 1991 festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i need to Lower 1991 festiva

So this is my first car and its my little beast, wanting to lower it buut... cant find what i need to do so, im in new zealand and most people have never even hurd of my car... help 

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Look for the advance dynamic suspension thread. Lots of good info in there on suspension setup.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Cheers man

Comment

Also since you're a bit closer to the motherland (Japan), try hunting for the Tien kit.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

all the info you need right here.

If you are looking for a great street/track suspension that won't break the bank or you just want an upgrade to the stock suspension this is for you. I will go over each step in the order that i did them. I am sure you could do them in another order however this is just what i did. I will give as much detail as i can. I will
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

It's hard to give advice for a member in NZ. The threads that we have are mostly using parts that we have easy access to here in the U.S. I know that some of the same parts are not as easy to get in other countries, even though you are geographically closer to the manufacturers than we are.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
              Awesome cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Littlebeastxxx View Post
                So this is my first car and its my little beast, wanting to lower it buut... cant find what i need to do so, im in new zealand and most people have never even hurd of my car... help 

All you need is a jack and angle grinder lol just kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Festiver
                93 L find/5 speed
                BP/g15mr swapped
                Aspire brake swapped
                Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
                stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
                rustful
                maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
                advanced suspension
                kai/skeeter camber
                b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Working...
                X