PFC pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC pads

Figured i would post this here since some people use pfc pads on what i assume arent pfc rotors. These problems might not have to do with the pfc pads on brembo rotors, but its good to read and be aware of anyway.
    What Is Happening With IndyCar's Brakes? http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/...kes-1793199910

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This is in no way applicable to the components that are available for the Festiva. In fact, I switched to PFC pads on my b6t track car because they drastically reduced brake fires on my car.
    I have used Performance friction pads on many different track cars as well as some professional race cars and have had great luck with their products.
    I'd advise against using the PFC pads that are available for the Aspire on a daily driven street car. These pads don't bite well when they are cold. I only use them on high HP track cars. I use cheap organic pads on my Festivas that are under 120hp, even on the track.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-12-2017, 07:35 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Ok!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X