Rio struts on aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio struts on aspire

Can anyone tell me exactly what rio parts i need to do the rio struts on my aspire?

2001 - 02 Rio top hat and strut. Use Aspire front springs unless you want to go heavier. The Rio springs are a lot heavier, like 175# vs 105#.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

The heavier i go the lower the car will be or vice versa

Comment

Has anyone gotten the 2003 and up 10" brakes and knuckles to work with the Festiva yet? Or any combination to get the bigger brakes from the 03 and up?
        1999 Toyota 4Runner - daily beater
        1993 Ford Festiva - SOLD
        1986 Toyota Cressida - #stressida hmmmmmm SOLD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brianb11 View Post
          The heavier i go the lower the car will be or vice versa
          Opposite. Spring rate and length determine ride height.

Originally posted by RobotKarate View Post
          Has anyone gotten the 2003 and up 10" brakes and knuckles to work with the Festiva yet? Or any combination to get the bigger brakes from the 03 and up?
          I believe they swap the same as the earlier ones.
          91GL BP/F3A with boost
          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

You'll need 14 inch wheels to clear the 2003 Rio brakes, they are not petite.
            No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
            X