Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with 14" wheel spec..

Will 14x6 +38 fit without spacers?
    I am doing the suspension mod next week just trying to find wheels...

Yes, it's a great fit with the proper tires. I would recommend the Achilles ATR-K 165/55R-14, they have great performance, they are perfectly sized, and they are less than $208 shipped for all 4 from ebay.
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

Its more likely that i am wrong than w4rkry is but i think it depends on what your doing for suspension and what front hubs you have.
        I dont think that would work on front festiva hubs.
        I have aspire front hubs but with stock struts and i believe 14x6 35mm and at -2 deg camber its pretty close to knocking the wheel weights off on the struts.
        Ian also has stock front suspension i think with +40 rims and had to use spacers (going off memory here)
        But with the advance suspension it should be just fine. So what suspension are you gonna do?
        Not sure if 'the' suspension mod means the one everyone does or the one you plan to do.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

My VW wheels are 14x6 +38 on Aspire hubs, but stock Festy suspension, they clear everything on the Achilles. I wasn't aware of the Aspire hubs spacing it out further than the stock hubs, but I am also running stock camber on the stock struts (for now), so a little more clearance from the springs up front than you would have with your -2.

I wouldn't say I am more likely correct by any means, everyone else's input here is very welcome.
          Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
          Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
          Feel free to PM me anytime!
          Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
          Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Raceland front coilovers and festiva front hubs..

Comment

Working...
            X