Ball joint bushings at the sway bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball joint bushings at the sway bar

So i recently got a full front end set of ball joints, tie rod ends ect and the ball joints did not come with the bushings that hold it in the sway bar. I have found 2 types online. The regular black rubber and moog blue bushings. There is very little price diffrence and was wondering what you guys suggest.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

I have the ones from the festy store. I love them. Not sure what compound they are but hey seem great.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I ordered the blue ones but am still waiting for mine because they are in a Houston warehouse. Honestly any of them would probably be great
      93 Festiva B6 5spd

Comment

I ended up ordering the blue moog ones. Very happy with them. They seem firmer than most black rubber ones. For the price diffrence i think the blue ones are a better value. I guess time will tell if they hold up well.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
        Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

I run nothing but moog products on all my vehicles and thats all we install at the shop I work in also.

Comment

I got the mas k9737 or BB9737 off rockauto and they are a very, very hard urethane. Not installed yet

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X