Mud Tires Came in for my Yellow Car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud Tires Came in for my Yellow Car.

My Yellow Car does not have a title and it has some rust so I figured I would make it my Off-Road car. Front Fenders will come off to fit these and I am going to try and setup dual 12's on the back.

"The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

I can't wait to see these mounted
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

This is gonna be amazing.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Finally, a battle festiva.

That's a pretty extreme tread
        Dark blue '91 B6t + E series
        Something new breaks every day

Comment

What size are those and how much! I just put some trI ribs on the front of my 70 sears suburban 12 and I'm looking for some ags for the rears and they are 12 inch wheels.

Comment

There is an 01 Kia Rio in the local yard. I think I am going to go and pull the front strut/springs/mounts. Should get me a couple inches higher in the front. Front Springs in the rear like Pauls car.
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
              What size are those and how much! I just put some trI ribs on the front of my 70 sears suburban 12 and I'm looking for some ags for the rears and they are 12 inch wheels.
              Here is a 4" wide option that may be closer to fitting depth wise. The also come in 5" and 6" wide, which I think is what Harrison has.

Just search "5 - 12 Ag Tire"

Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

How to find me:

Comment

Cool! Im almost more interested in the 12in duals you want to do, thats gonna be cool. Are implement tires (for farm equipment) made with rims that bolt up to a festiva? Dual 155 12in would be pretty good for flotation and look awesome but an 18in wide single tire would be sweet too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

So the tires pictured are:

BKT
                  7" Wide
                  14" Wheel
                  27" Diameter
                  $88 Each Shipped @ SimpleTire.com

I plan on using stock 155mm tires on the dual rears for now to see how well that works. May go to a 14" fat float tire if needed and when I have more funds.

There are plenty of 12" options that would mount right up to a stock wheel, some that are only 23" in diameter so pretty close to stock size.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
                    Cool! Im almost more interested in the 12in duals you want to do, thats gonna be cool. Are implement tires (for farm equipment) made with rims that bolt up to a festiva? Dual 155 12in would be pretty good for flotation and look awesome but an 18in wide single tire would be sweet too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
                    So my idea for Dually 12's is just bolt a 1-2" Spacer to the face of the rear wheel and then just take another 12 and turn it backwards and bolt it to the spacer. I watched some videos of people doing it online with ATVs and the said to let most of the air out of the tires first and then air it up after so it has a really snug seat.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do you have the 4" wide 12s or the 4.5" wide?
                      Will Samet

How to find me:

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                        There is an 01 Kia Rio in the local yard. I think I am going to go and pull the front strut/springs/mounts. Should get me a couple inches higher in the front. Front Springs in the rear like Pauls car.
                        The front Rio springs are much stiffer (I think 170#). Just FYI.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
                          Do you have the 4" wide 12s or the 4.5" wide?
                          I am not sure... are all the steelies 4" and the Alloys 4.5"? or are some of the steelies 4.5"?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                            I am not sure... are all the steelies 4" and the Alloys 4.5"? or are some of the steelies 4.5"?
                            There were some 4.5 steelies, not very common from what I have read

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
                            Will Samet

How to find me:

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                              The front Rio springs are much stiffer (I think 170#). Just FYI.
                              Yeah, it probably isn't going to be the most comfortable ride lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X