Rio hubs same as Aspire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio hubs same as Aspire?

So the genius before me exploded a hub on my Ford Festiva with Aspire hubs. I can't find a hub for less than $100 but there is an 05 Kia Rio in the junkyard, are the hubs the same or would I need both front hubs to swap over?
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Te 02+ rio is bigger then the -02. So you would need both sides. Also the 02+ rio has to have 14" rims due to the caliper size. The 02+ is much bigger then aspire brakes.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

You think I could swap my brakes over from my Aspire hub?
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

You can use just the hub in the aspire knuckle. If the whole knuckle is bad then things are a bit different.
        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Working...
        X