shocks and struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shocks and struts

anyone know where to buy new complete shocks and struts????

Rockauto.com. Or any parts house can order them.

Comment

By complete does that mean you want the springs?
      You can get the struts, boots, bump stops and top hats at rockauto

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to know, thanks. Are there any aftermarket performance options available?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberEric View Post
          Good to know, thanks. Are there any aftermarket performance options available?
          Yes, for sure. I think the coilover kit that lets a 160hp festiva beat a corvette or mustang around a track runs about $600usd. Good street tires to go with it are about $200/4.

Comment

Cool! Who makes it, where can you get it?

Sorry to derail the conversation if the OP was looking for stock set ups.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberEric View Post
              Cool! Who makes it, where can you get it?

Sorry to derail the conversation if the OP was looking for stock set ups.
              Hey, i see your new here. Please check out this post and the comments for need to know stuff about festivas https://www.facebook.com/groups/ford...0971241739959/
              #8 is the 2 links regarding the coilover suspension kits. The first one is a list of all the parts you have to order and how to modify and install them. The guy who did the writeup is selling premade kits for parts cost plus $75 plus shipping to you.
              That thread is here: https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61446

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

yes looking for complete units with springs.

Comment

Originally posted by grampahawg View Post
                    yes looking for complete units with springs.
                    The springs arent normally replaced so they get sold seperatly. If you broke a spring you could buy a used pair off a member here. If you really want new ones someone else would have to answer where you could get them-im not sure. But complete assemplies arent sold.
                    If you want something premade complete you would have to switch to coilovers. Mike can ship you a set for roughly $775 plus shipping.
                    Or go to a suspension shop and they can replace everything for you most likely

Comment

ok thanx.

Comment

Working...
                      X