Advanced Suspension Ride Height Aspire Knuckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Suspension Ride Height Aspire Knuckles

I was wondering if there is a difference in ride height with different knuckles. Right now I have aspire knuckles and advanced suspension. This is the ride height slammed on the bump stops.

I'm pretty happy with this ride height (maybe a little lower would be cool), however I'm not happy about having essentially no suspension travel.

Are there any other knuckles that have lower strut mounting locations, but also have bigger than stock brakes? Also preferably 4x100?
    Dark blue '91 B6t + E series
    Something new breaks every day

This is with Mk1 rears? You should be able to go a good bit lower I think, at least in the back. What size tires are you running? And which rear beam (not sure if it makes a difference height wise)
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
      This is with Mk1 rears? You should be able to go a good bit lower I think, at least in the back. What size tires are you running? And which rear beam (not sure if it makes a difference height wise)
      The fronts are on bump stops, the rear is that high because the road isn't totally level and so that it doesn't squat too much when there are people in the back. I could go about 2 inches lower in the rear.

The car has the typical aspire swap, knuckles, brakes, rear beam (w/o sway bar thingy), and rear brakes.

Tires are 175 60 r13. iirc a 21" total diameter
      Last edited by Eviljimchicken; 08-10-2018, 11:09 AM.
      Dark blue '91 B6t + E series
      Something new breaks every day

Comment

Working...
      X