spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spacers

any one know where i can buy some 1/2 inch spacers for the 4 lug festiva?
    1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
    festiva turbo b18 project
    2001 BMW 325i
    1996 ford F-150 sold

hey thanks thought i posted about it.. but it was a long day so i didnt think i got around to posting about this...
    1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

2001 BMW 325i
    1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

i checked summit they dont carry 4 lug spacers

2001 BMW 325i
      1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Originally posted by Mizery
        i checked summit they dont carry 4 lug spacers
        Yes they do, I have been there and seen them. If they don't they just recenty stopped carrying them.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

I can't remember where I bought them, but I have some 1/4" universal 4-5 lug spacers that were ~$10 a pair. I wouldn't use them on the street, but they work well enough for track use. Just search around for wheel spacers on google and you'll find hundreds of places that sell them.
          OX SMASH!!

Comment

excuse my ignorance, why not on the street? im asking because i really know nothing about it. im guessing they help with handeling.
            I have owned 15 nissan/datsun's and 1 ford. What the hell is the matter with me?
            93 L

Comment

They aren't exactly the strongest of metals, and I'd be worried about them compressing and the lugs coming un-torqued.

If you can even notice a change in handling from the extra 1/2" width, you're a good enough driver that it won't matter. I use them to keep the tires from rubbing on the spring perches. My street tires are narrower, and I don't have that problem. If I needed extra space for my street tires, I'd look for wheels with more offset, or some better fitting and better made spacers.
              OX SMASH!!

Comment

where would be the best place to get some as far as quality? i guess i could just go with the big names, but i would rather get some info from people who really know the car. i have been a member of scca since 96, and have logged thousands of laps, but all my seat time has been in nissan products. i have raced in a few solo events in my festiva stock so i have a starting point as far as feel goes. i have owned 5 heavily modified cars, 2 of them had spacers, but the original owners had put them on. any and all help is appreciated.
                I have owned 15 nissan/datsun's and 1 ford. What the hell is the matter with me?
                93 L

Comment

i use 1/4 inch spacers with my 15 inch rims, i never had a problem with them coming un-torqued

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

thanx.
                    93 L

Comment

O'Reillys carries the Mr.Gasket spacers. The max the had for the 4 lugs was the 1/4's.. I think. About the same price if I was to buy them online.
                      91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
                      X