aah, what to do? (wheel dilema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aah, what to do? (wheel dilema)

well i went to the thrift shop today trying to find a cheap bookshelf... i didn't find a bookshelf however i noticed some wheels/tires sitting in a corner and had to take a look...

13x5.5" ICW 5-spoke aluminum wheels, 4 bolt pattern not sure if festiva or aspire but i'd assume aspire. 205/60 tires on all four, two of them barely OK but the other two were real low. my tires are almost shot so if the tires were in good shape it would have made a lot more sense.
    i couldn't tell the offset either, so i still don't know about that.

i thougth they said $25, so i was really leaning twords getting them. my mom looked and noticed it said $125, so i left them...

if anyone wants some nice wheels they are there and relatively cheap! none of them looked dented or scratched too bad. i'm going back next week to see if the price will be lowered, but i doubt it.

so close to having real wheels yet so far. so sad
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

hmmmm, in lynchburg?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
    X