No announcement yet.

any coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or buy a set of regular lowering springs and then save up for the teins :twisted: it's all just up to you....btw i believe the weapon*R sleeves come in the correct spring rate for the festy....but I've never used them so I'm not vouching for them...all I'm saying is they were designed for our cars...
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

According to someone on another forum (who I trust very much), a CRX would do well with 300/350 for street driving.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

I have Ractive coil-overs for a Civic, along with GR2's in my car right now. I don't know what the spring rates are because I never really cared to find out, but I'll tell you this much, I didn't like driving the Festiva that much while they were installed. You know those Civics you see driving down the street, looking like they are bouncing off the bump stops? Yeah, the Festiva didn't look much different from that.

And in a few weeks, Roger is getting two sets of Teins in. One set is going to Simon, can you guess who the other set is going to?
        * Retired Festiva-er*
        1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
        B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

I have no problem admitting my rates are too high. I run the 500s in the rear which allows the car to rotate like it has a pivot under my seat. Washtenaw Community College Campus is where we autocross and it is beautiful smooth asphalt so I have no worries about being oversprung. MY biggest problem is getting to and from the autocross over some of the worst highways in the world (Michigan)

P.S. I run the springs all spring and summer starting in March ending in October and they are miserable fun. the Miata seats mated to Festy adjusters do not help matters either.
          As I was perfectly drifting past the apex Joey48442 looked at me and yelled "You know, I have never been in a rollover accident before!"... it all went downhill from there.

Comment

hey stiva what year civic coil overs are those
            to finish first you must first finish

Comment

wat year civic spring
              to finish first you must first finish

Comment

Working...
              X