stock brake question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock brake question

Ok is there ANY discrepancy in brake size in festivas? Anywhere? Like from year to year? International models compared to US? Kia pride? Or all the brakes in every model in every country identical?

Even if theres a tiny tiny change, i'd like to know. Thanks
    performance > cosmetics

I know the US ones are all the same for festivas, although the aspire 5speed ones are bigger and the aspire auto ones are even bigger than that. however, thats just for the US, I'll let someone else answer the overseas question though
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

actually the aspire 5 speed and auto rotors are the same diameter just different thickness, as far as the festiva rotors, as far as i know they are no differences

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

... so anyone know if festiva brake diameter fluctuates at all, especially perhaps with an international model? I need to know.
        performance > cosmetics

Comment

I'm pretty sure some of the Kia Prides or Mazda 121s had vented front discs. I have no idea which models had them or how big they were, or if they were adapted from the Avella (Aspire).

Sorry.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

This is interesting. Can anyone prove that Kia Pride had vented rotors?
            performance > cosmetics

Comment

Working...
            X