No announcement yet.

KYB AGX Shocks, You want them right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, now that you mention custom, I've actually collected almost enough Whiteline Group 4 coilover bodies to possibly have someone weld up some new clevis to perhaps fit the festiva. I only though about that now. Hmmmm.

Comment

i wouldn't mind buying a set!
      There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

The best suspension I have seen has come from Omni Power or JIC Magic but I doubt theres enough people here willing to spend the money a set of those would cost to put on there ford festiva but I can dream, lol.

Comment

You know, you can call Koni and request custom struts or coilovers they make custom all day long. Call them and see they have a motorsports department.

If you get enough orders it will drop down the price, do a group buy and see what happens.

Comment

adjustable springs sound good to me....as long as they last though, i hate cheap stuff.

Comment

Nissan Stanza struts bolt right in too.... I measured at work....I will soon be addaptin Nissan Stanza rally suspension to a Stanza, but I thought I would share my newly lernt knowledge
              When all elce fails Duct-Tape provails

Comment

Working...
              X