Ball Joint WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Joint WTF

Car has been popping real bad I put it upin the air and the ball joints are trashed. What gives. These were brand new from FMS and both are killed. I cant afford to opperate this car is I am going to have replace these with every oil change. Anyone knoe of a place with heavy duty ones or what is causing this?

Thanks again.
    "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Do you have anything funny going on with the steering before you noticed the popping? Does it pull weird? Has it ever been in an accident. And when you say trashed do you mean they are broken? Terribly worn out?

Did you possibly forget to tighten the retaining bolt for them before

Comment

Popping? Usually that's a sign of bad struts, anyways that was my problem on the Aspire.
      91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

No ,wrecks and only prob I had was the other side with a wheel bearing. Everything is new,struts ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, new rims and tires. I do have a front mount bad allready,but plan to replace with a solid.
        "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
        X