Kia Rio Hub Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia Rio Hub Caps

I was looking at a Kia Rio. Behind the 13 inch hubcaps, it looked like the car had Aspire rims and bolts. It also looked like the seven spoke hubcaps were held on by the lug bolts. Not with rim clips. Can anyone confirm this? I am looking for some hubcaps that will fit the aspire rims and stay on. And yes I cannot find any aspire hubcaps around here.

David

Can't confirm it, but I wouldn't be surprised. Kia manufactured both the Festiva and Aspire, so it would make sense they'd use an off the parts shelf wheel.

Jim

Comment

Kia rio has 4x100 just like the aspire.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I remember seeing a thread a long while ago, I searched for it and couldnt find it, but someone was saying how some kia car has larger rotors than the aspire. And that they bolt right on.....anyone else remember this?????
        91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
        00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
        88 gtx
        74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

Maybe
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

wanna elaborate a bit?
            91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
            00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
            88 gtx
            74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

Weren't they from a Rio?
              1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
              1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
              1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
              1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
              1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
              1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
              1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

The RIO wheel covers can be made to fit.

They are held on by the lug bolts. So you need the lug bolts off of a RIO.

The lug bolt wells on the RIO are too deep. They will not let the cap rest against the rim. The well tapers down from the cap too the rim. You have to cut the well were it steps down to the next size by using a hack saw blade. Then insert the cut off part back thru the face of the cap well were it will lodge against the taper. You will then have to clearance the back of the cap were it hits the wheel.

David

Comment

Working...
                X