No announcement yet.

upgraded my wheels....performance thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if you need any parts.....I've got lots of stuff for these cars!
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper
      Let me know if you need any parts.....I've got lots of stuff for these cars!
      u wouldnt happen to have an aspire laying around for a brake swap would ya?????....lol :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Jcomnislash
        Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
        Lower it... It'll look 10x better with a set of 14's and those tires on.
        u had that orange festy right??? what suspension did u have on there the thing looked like it was 2mm off the ground...lol. I wanna lower mine for sure, but i'm limited in funds right now. How much would it cost to lower it (about 1 1/2 inches - 1 3/4) anyway??????
        Yup - As Logan said, it was on air for awhile... I sold the air kit to someone out near Philly and he never finished his Festiva, I know I saw it on EBay a few weeks ago... I can dig his e-mail up, I know he was looking to get like $500 out of it.

Then, after selling that, I went with Teins, which ran me closer to $1200 from FMS (first kit that he got in after all the dampening ones were gone)...

The BP I just picked up has just a regular set of lowering springs from FMS... I think they run $150-200.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

so from the looks of things the fms lowering springs would be the cheapest bet, right? how hard are they to install btw???

Comment

FMS springs are $179 shiped in the US.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Remove the strut, take off the old spring and put the new one on... Should be able to do it in a few hours by yourself.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

u wouldnt happen to have an aspire laying around for a brake swap would ya?????....lol :lol:[/quote]

Ummmm .... ya of course I do.....i'm like the ontrario parts freak.....If you take the aspire set off yourself and I don't have to do all the work i'll give you an awsome deal.plus you can still use the FMS springs with the aspire swap...just stick with the festiva struts and and shocks and your good to go low!
                Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Working...
                X