Need exact sizing of stock wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need exact sizing of stock wheels

I searched but could not find the exact size of the stock wheels including offset. I'd like to know the size of the 12's and the optional 13's. The reason is I want to get a set of Dymag cast magnesium 13's. Expensive? Totally. Worth it? Every penny if you ask me! Thanks in advance.

look at the post at the top of this section...there is a link to the differant sizes on cars....shows all that you are asking
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thanks. I found the info for the twelves, but there's nothing about 13's. Any other ideas?

Comment

Did you look at the sticky at the top of the page?
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
          Did you look at the sticky at the top of the page?
          Yeah. It only had the info for the 12's as I mentioned earlier. (12x4 +40) All the links have general information about wheels but only the bolt pattern one has specific wheel sizes and that's what I'm looking for.

Comment

sorry but the only 13" wheel on a festiva [usa anyway] was/is the compact spare.
            91 u.s. festiva L 189423 mi. GL int. , engine started smoking [sold]
            93 u.s. festiva gl 222000 mi. bad engine , parts car [sold]
            1981 ford F-100 400000+ miles ? , looks rough - runs good
            1963 1/2 Ford Falcon 4 door base model , 106000 original miles , second owners

Comment

I would not purchase 13's. I would go with 14's due to the better tires available and the smaller sidewall you can run... Just my $.02 -Kyle
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Silv3rBull3t
                I would not purchase 13's. I would go with 14's due to the better tires available and the smaller sidewall you can run... Just my $.02 -Kyle
                I understand that, but the wheels are only available as 13's and I'm planning on running Sumitomo HTR 200's which come in 13's and are even cheaper that way. Also, street cars like tall sidewalls and it's not like I'll need to clear any massive brakes.

Comment

Working...
                X