Coolant Bypass Plumbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant Bypass Plumbing

Is there a source for new steel tubing assemblies relating to the coolant bypass plumbing matrix of tubes/seals/clamps/hoses/etc on the '89s?

Is you 89 fuel injected or carb? I doubt you will find those steel pipes new, but there should be some used one in good condition here on the forum.. I may even have a set in the garage.
    You can get a new O ring that goes in the big pipe coming from the waterpump that connects to the smaller pipe (goes to heater) that pushes into it. The o ring used to come with new water pumps.
    Not sure what the difference is (if any) from the carb engine.

Comment

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Einlassrohr-...5bLG:rk:3:pf:0

maybe contact this seller. it's been listed for a year so he might be willing to ship to you. it's a start anyway.
      Last edited by F3BZ; 01-04-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I added the part number show in the picture to a Fourgreen.com order and they accepted the order showing a total of $33.29 shipped to me. You could try entering an order with them and see it they have it.
        That appears to be only the inlet pipe however, and does not show the pipe that crosses over to the heater.
        Qty Item Description Sub Total Edit
        1 KKY0115160D INLET PIPE ASSEMBLY-WATER - $13.10 $13.10
        Sub Total: $13.10
        (Estimate. Large volume may require additional charges) Shipping: $20.19 Edit
        Tax: $0.00
        Gift Certificate : Sub Total : $33.29
        Balance:$0.00 - Gift Certificate : $0.00 (-)
        Total: $33.29
        Last edited by 1990new; 01-11-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X