Clear All

• MONSOON
    replied
    Only if you said something like Honda!:violent1:

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Lemme ask you this: What ride is better than a Festiva? I'd like to see what evil would deter you from this haven of tiny cars.
    Haha, I don't even want to say because you guys would hate me!

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Lemme ask you this: What ride is better than a Festiva? I'd like to see what evil would deter you from this haven of tiny cars.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    I do think you should keep it.

Edit: I just got dibs if you do.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    don't sell it, it's too B/A to get rid of now. besides, you're not done with it yet.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    PM me with how much you'd be looking for. You're close enough to justify driving up for that car and a few friends and I have been looking to go on a road trip. This could be a great excuse if anything pans out.

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Might be putting this car and the white one up for sale!! I just found a car like I used to have a few years back that I've always regretted selling. What to do, what to do?! There's no way I can have 3 cars though!

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
    Have I mentioned how much I dig your custom Zuk bumpers? IIRC, those cars had molded skirts? Or just plain rockers?
    Not sure, I didn't really pay attention to anything else on the car except the bumpers

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    Have I mentioned how much I dig your custom Zuk bumpers? IIRC, those cars had molded skirts? Or just plain rockers?

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    my parts car has the older cavelier Z24 side skirts on it, and it doesn't look too bad
    Yeah, I'm looking for the newer z24 skirts. I saw some fiberglass skirts at the yard the other day that I should have looked into more. I think I'll go back in the morning to check them out

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    my parts car has the older cavelier Z24 side skirts on it, and it doesn't look too bad
    got pics? I think they might be a little to sharp edged for the look on Lane's car. I could be dastardly wrong though.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    I believe the 323 had them too....might be the Tracer I am thinking of....but I believe our car has the spot to mount the levers and they connect right up. Maybe it is Stefan that has done it...but someone has.
    I do believe that some of the upper model 323s had pop hatch/fuel door, but the protege parts would probably be easier to source, depending on what your areas junkyards contain more of.

I've heard of the Festiva swap before, which is why I mentioned it. Possibly run a quick search; you'll probably pull something useful up.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    I believe the 323 had them too....might be the Tracer I am thinking of....but I believe our car has the spot to mount the levers and they connect right up. Maybe it is Stefan that has done it...but someone has.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    The guy who did it used the gas door pop too and said that all he had to do for the BG 323 was clip them in place and make a small custom bracket to mount the actual release for the hatch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X