Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murrillcg
    replied
    Just for kicks, try it the same color as the car.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    I think it actually makes it look fast standing still a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• murrillcg
    replied
    Much better than the purple.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    Personally, I think this is so HOT!!

The lip on the rear wheel is lighter because of the sunlight in the original picture, but ideally they'd be a solid color, however would look like this in that sunlight. You can kind of see where it's doing it on the edge of the front wheel too.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    Cool deal. I just wanna see what it looks like. I just don't think the bronze is doing enough for the wheels. Maybe I'll repaint that part gold?
    How about E30 BMW factory BBSs painted gold? That'd probably be hot. They're 4x100 and 15"s, plus they can be had for cheap.

Leave a comment:

• murrillcg
    replied
    I would go with DriverOnes ideal. The purple wheels aren't right, and will ruin the that nice looking festy.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    There ya go:

Edit: The more I look at it, the more I realize that if you did that, it would negate the blood, sweat and tears you've poured into this car a little bit.

Edit2: "Yeah, it's a nice car, but it has purple wheels" - Me

Edit3: It looks like the kind of thing I see on Hondas around here. There might even be one with a similar paint scheme.
    Last edited by pr0nst4r; 10-26-2009, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
    I'll do the photoshop for you, but I'm telling you, it's ultimate rice. Shoop on it's way.
    Cool deal. I just wanna see what it looks like. I just don't think the bronze is doing enough for the wheels. Maybe I'll repaint that part gold?

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied
    I'll do the photoshop for you, but I'm telling you, it's ultimate rice. Shoop on it's way.

Edit: Uploading now
    Last edited by pr0nst4r; 10-26-2009, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    IMO, purple is definitely a bad idea. I'd say paint the rim, lip, and extruding accents gloss black, polish the spokes, and if you still have that green paint, pinstripe a ring 1/8" along the center of the lip all the way around. Then on one of the extruding accents of all 4 rims, write HULKSTIVA in the same green paint! Real sporty. 'Cause you have a black hood for now, and tinted windows. Purple on that car would scream 'BARNEY' and not Hulk. Check out the ride from Tokyo Drift!
    Last edited by DriverOne; 10-26-2009, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Please don't paint your wheels purple...
    Hey pr0nst4r, you think you could do a quick photoshop to make my wheels purple so I can see how it'll look? Maybe try it on the second pic of my car a few pages back...
    Members Builds (questions about repair or how to do something belong in the proper forum)

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    +1. And it is disturbing that Dr. David Banner would be wearing purple pants, too! What was he thinking? He's not a pimp.
    Yeah, but he knew he could get away with wearing purple pants....if anyone gave him any lip about them he would just hulk out and go nuts on them!

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    +1. And it is disturbing that Dr. David Banner would be wearing purple pants, too! What was he thinking? He's not a pimp.

Leave a comment:

• pr0nst4r
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by sodikartracer View Post
    Lane, IMO you have the best looking festiva on here i love it!
    Thanks a lot! There are quite a few amazing cars on here, so it's an honor to be considered one of the best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X