Maxtiva update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good! :thumbright:
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Oh I have forget I bought a new alternator and a new starter. (I'm working in a alt and starter shop so I can get them cheap). I'm going to install them during the next month.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• sweet, looks good but why didnt he go with some 2.25 or 2.5 inch exhaust? better flow and more power

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• sorry it is a 2½" mine is a 2"

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• sweet, i thought it sounded a bit gigger than 2 inch lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Both cars are looking good :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                And my almost finished rocker panel
                What was the use for jumper cables? for clamps? haha

and I love your thread, work, rims, and can't wait to see the finished product. yours and your buddies!
                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Thats the grounding clamp for the welder...
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Yesterday's progress

Last edited by Maxtiva; 03-28-2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• That sunroof looks good in there!! I'm glad it made it's way to a good home!!

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• do you have any more pictures on the sun roof install? any tips? what did you use to cut the roof? are you making a custom head liner? i have a sun roof but yet to tackle the project.

Comment

• the sunroof needs a vinyl headliner for a factory looking install

Comment

• I have use a hand grinder with a cutting wheel. I made a cardboard template from the sunroof frame. I put it at 10" from the windshield and 3 7/8" from the outside of the roof molding. I'm almost sure it is the stock location.

Comment

• I could have taken measurements off my green car to help you out but it looks very close

Comment

• I have put the headliner in and took some rough measurement. It's working great and I love it. Thanks Chris. Did you send out the licence plate?
                                Last edited by Maxtiva; 03-28-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X