The host car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The host car!!!

Heres my car 93 Festiva L 5speed 120k daily driver!
    projects planned: aspire swap and sway bar!
    header!
    wheels and tires!
    paint whole car silver metallic
    swap in black interoir
    IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

here are the rims and tires!!!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

the interior pics

Comment

looks nice!
        1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
        1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
        1983 Chevy Elcamino
        1993 Ford Festiva GL
        2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
        some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

Hey Slack 6, have you been down in Colorado lately, I saw a Festiva just like yours, same color and it had a bike rack on the back just like yours.
          '90 LX

Comment

nope been in il all winter ughh!

Comment

I have a bp donor car on the way! here are some pics!

Comment

wanna turbo the bp! thinkin td05 mitsu big 16g turbo @ 10-12 lb should do it for a dd!

Comment

Dang you did a GREAT job on those seats and panels, looking forward to seeing the interior of the car when it's all in.
                  Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                  1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                  2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                  2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

hey your festiva is the same color as mine LOL Except mine has some stupid pink, purple and blue designs on the sides and on the grill...... I think it is all factory too LOL
                    Oh no!!! Hills, my only weakness!!!!!

Comment

yeah i think it will look great! hey theres one of those grafix festy runnin around here! i think it is factory! lol
                      Last edited by slacka_6; 07-12-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

got my seven inch round conversion headlamps to mod my festy with! they are halos and back lit as well!

Comment

oh yeah and i got 130w/90w h4 bulbs to put in them! also got new tophats for my coilovers ordered!
                          Last edited by slacka_6; 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

you may want to change your wiring! make sure you use a relay! i didn't know you could end every sentence with an exclamation mark! it's fun!
                            Oscar

Comment

well sure ya can! lol and it is fun

Comment

Working...
                              X