No announcement yet.

Perucho's BP swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can always rear mount in the spare tire well...that will free up alot of much needed under the hood space
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
      A g series is a tight fit. I can't imagine any 6 speeds fitting. That would be awesome though. Even with the .71 fifth in mine I can still pull from 25-30 MPH just fine. I do not need 2300 rpm to cruise 55mph. Maybe 1700.
      You could make them fit but there isn't any that I'm aware of that bolt to the b-series in a fwd application.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

i see what you mean about the tilting ill do that some another time but i got the battery on the other side and im working on moding the air intake to get rid of the stock filter box. would anyone have one of those pieces made already that i could get my hands on?
        Parker

Comment

swap does look very clean man i had t o say it again i cant help but come to this page and just gaze a little
          91 red l-

Comment

better job than i could have done

Comment

Exhaust is done! Didn't want to go over the trailing arm so had it ended it to the side, in front of the rear right wheel

The intake is about 1/2-inch too tall so, until I find different elbows, I moved the hood hinge brackets. Should help keep things cooler under the hood too.

What's next?
              Oscar

Comment

Found a Stylus bumper at the JY and installed it last weekend. Still needs a bit of work and to be painted.

On a different note, the exhaust is just too loud (2.25" pipe, high flow cat, and 36" glasspack). I'm going to replace the glasspack with a 12" magnaflow resonator and an 18" hushpower muffler. Hopefully that will tone it down.
                Oscar

Comment

^ Love the way your car is coming along. Thanks for keep updates coming too. You should be real proud by now ;D

Next?

Maybe continue the celica stripes forward a bit?....window tint?
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                  X