Radiator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator question

I'm in the last few weeks of my build before i can drive my b6t festiva but of course i ran into another problem! lol. The b6t motor out of my capri has 21/2 inch ID radiator hose and my festiva radiator has a 11/2 inch OD inlet and outlet.. (I've done several searches so if this answer is out there please don't jump down my throat cuz i couldnt find it) I was wondering what all of you have done? Did you just use the stock capri radiator? Because i'm having a heck of a time finding a way to make this work. Thanks for any help you guys can give me!
    -93' Festiva L (B6T swap in progress)
    -92' XR2 Capri (Parts car)

Try copper elbows from lowes or home depot. The have reducers too.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

thanks alot!
      -93' Festiva L (B6T swap in progress)
      -92' XR2 Capri (Parts car)

Comment

Will the Festy thermostat cover fit onto the B6D thermostat housing? That would be another way if it works.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X