minigun rear view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minigun rear view

doing final stuff to rear bumper, its saggin a little because its just hanging, not bolted to mounts.

Im going to use square exhausts tips , should I have them haning below the bumper or notch the bottom lip and have them sitting higher ? I think they would look better in a notched bumper.

NOTE, the black cable is part of the clutch, it will be tucked up, the other two pipe are part of the exhaust, not much I can do about them , ran out of room

I have noticed that the tail lights will be block when viewed from certain angles from the side. I may install small marker lights in the rear fender flares behind the tires.

Last edited by NovaSS; 09-07-2010, 08:23 AM.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

I always like them to come out and rake up [45 degrees?] Not too long though. Make sure it doesn't stick too far put that you slice your leg on it. I keep forgeting about my trailer hitch and whack my leg (on it) when I go to open the hatch.

-Kirk

Comment

I would say notch the bumper and have the bottom of the pipes flush with the bottom of the bumper but since you have other exhaust piping already visible I think it wouldnt look bad if you just put a little notch in the bumper and had only 25% of the tip recessed into the bumper.

kind of like this

I dunno...

Comment

It looks like a dulley from the rear.
        89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
        My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Notch the bumper Mike. I think you need a "Wide Load" sign for that thing!!!
          1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
          1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
          1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
          1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
          1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
          1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
          1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

Got a side view pic??
            1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
            1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
            1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
            1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
            1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
            1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
            1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
              Got a side view pic??
              Members Builds (questions about repair or how to do something belong in the proper forum)

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                Got a side view pic??

Last edited by NovaSS; 09-10-2010, 12:00 PM.
                money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

I can hardly wait to see this painted! Awesome job on the car and keeping us all updated.
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada
                  93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                  59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Looking good man, I missed a lot of work on this while I was away from the site but I tried to read all the posts and get caught back up! You still going to paint the chick with the minigun on the car when its done?
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                      I can hardly wait to see this painted! Awesome job on the car and keeping us all updated.
                      pretty much all the body fab work is done, clean up work and block sanding is next.
                      money pit

Comment

SWEET !!! Keep it silver, thats my vote. Whats its look like under the hood ( the old front hood I mean )
                        Last edited by freshtiva; 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          SWEET !!! Keep it silver, thats my vote. Whats its look like under the hood ( the old front hood I mean )
                          older pic , I have always wanted to go silver, all my cars are silver except the green festiva, I dont have to worry about painting hidden spaces and silver hides bad body work .

I thninking of printing her out as a 4 to 6 inch decal and putting her on the rear hatch lower right corn
                          er

Last edited by NovaSS; 09-10-2010, 12:43 PM.
                          money pit

Comment

nice, gonna have "minigun" or "shogun" badges made up for it?
                            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

MINIGUN on the tags.
                              money pit

Comment

Working...
                              X