Another SHOGUN in the werks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
    Nova forgive me for asking but are the sho drive wheels set at the stock taurus width ....i know i read this but i cant remember
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Phoenix what kind of rims are those ....they kinda look like minilites .....thats kinda the style rim i want an i can get them from the UK for about 100 bucs a rim not counting shipping
      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman View Post
        Phoenix what kind of rims are those ....they kinda look like minilites .....thats kinda the style rim i want an i can get them from the UK for about 100 bucs a rim not counting shipping
        XXR wheels , 16" , +0 and +15 offsets. These are meant to go on Toyota AE86.
        It would never fit a stock body festiva.

Theres plenny on ebay.

Comment

• wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooow
          its very nice
          it will be the best festiva

how much did u spend for it until now
          Last edited by navid_2nh; 12-31-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Looking good !!
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

• Originally posted by navid_2nh View Post
              wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooow
              its very nice
              it will be the best festiva

how much did u spend for it until now
              No idea , but im estimating it close to 9K or more. Thats including the wheels/tires , a full sho engine overhaul (gaskets /rod bearings/ piston rings). At that price , I already had the sho engine and subframe in stock , and paid the festy 600$. Took me for about 400$ of liquid foam , im in for 100+$ of body fillers and sandpapers. Its goes up pretty quickly.

Then theres the turbo , hks bov , tial wastegate , plumbing.....All new suspension / brake system is all new , Tweecer datalogging chip , 700$ in gauges............ I think I busted the 10k now....

Thats only in parts 100% of the work was done by me (no labour paid).

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                No idea , but im estimating it close to 9K or more. Thats including the wheels/tires , a full sho engine overhaul (gaskets /rod bearings/ piston rings). At that price , I already had the sho engine and subframe in stock , and paid the festy 600$. Took me for about 400$ of liquid foam , im in for 100+$ of body fillers and sandpapers. Its goes up pretty quickly.

Then theres the turbo , hks bov , tial wastegate , plumbing.....All new suspension / brake system is all new , Tweecer datalogging chip , 700$ in gauges............ I think I busted the 10k now....

Thats only in parts 100% of the work was done by me (no labour paid).
                Its bad luck to add up the coast of a project untill its finished !!
                money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

• Very nice work!
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                  -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                  -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• What size tires you running ??
                    money pit

Comment

• Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
                      What size tires you running ??
                      16" all around.

205 up front and 265 in the rear.

Its a little wide for the rear but thats what tirerack had in stock in those models (Kuhmo ecsta MX)

Comment

• Are you making molds off the fenders?
                        1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
                        1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
                        1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                        1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
                        2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
                        2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                        2005 Accord - wife's DD
                        2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
                        2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                          Are you making molds off the fenders?
                          Yup , I will put up whole kits for sale once its done. And before you ask , I really doubt im gonna sell a kit for under 4k. As far as front fenders alone I dont think its gonna work , since theres side skirts on it (look up pics).

Its gonna also serve to me if ever I get in an accident , I will have all the body parts in stock.

Comment

• update

Yea I think im gonna charge for these pics now :naughty:

It has a fresh coat of U-POL high build primer. First time spraying. Theres just some orange peel on the hood , the gun wasnt set properly.

Comment

• drool I gotta come see that thing when it's done

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• If you go se his you can come here after. It's just 8 hours LOL

Vraiment nice un jour, je vais aller voir ça c'est sûr.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                                X