minigun gets a new home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minigun gets a new home....

I have been working on this at my girl friends house, I have limited resources there and have gotten to the point were it needs to be inside, so its over to my house and finishing of body work and paint.

money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

love the car, where did you get the front bumper?

Comment

honda civic, its wider then a normal festiva but Im sure it could be choped to fit a standard width car. It fits the flairs rather well but its just hanging there for the pics, everything is not bolted down or aligned in this pic.
      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Do you have a build thread that shows how you made the fenders? I was at the junk yard yesterday and they have a SHO motor, Do you have one? How did you get the back tires to stick out so much?

Sorry for all the question but I love the car

Comment

^^search minigun, you'll find lots of threads lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Oh, ok, just moved it to a new workplace... reading the thread title I was afraid I was gonna have to make a trip up there and slap you! Sounded at first like you were selling it off after all these years! :lol: :lol:
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
            X