MINIGUN seats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIGUN seats.....

What do you think? Squared off to match the boxy look of a festiva and the simple grey / black to match the interior color.....

money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Looks good to me, I can't pronounce the name on it so I assume its pretty fancy I'd put them in my festiva if I had a SHO engine to go with it
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

They look nice!

I think you'd pronounce it "core-bow".
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

bow, as in bow and arrow bow

It looks quite nice, well suited to your car.

Comment

makes me think of chicken cordon bleu... hmmm now I want a chicken cordon bleu sandwich... thanks Nova :-P
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Those are nice.

You going to do custom seat tracks?
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Those look good, and I like the colors. They look alot more comfortable than alot of race seats.
              '90 LX

Comment

Those are great

Comment

Check the shoulder width. I had a set of Corbeau seats in a Festiva and they were just too wide. Also, you can find good Recaro replicas (cloth rather than cheap vinyl) for $200 a pair.
                  Oscar

Comment

Perucho, any links to the "Recaro replicas?"

Nova, ya think you and Minigun will make it to Ohiostiva at the end of May?

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

great looking seats nice score
                      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                        Perucho, any links to the "Recaro replicas?"

I was 10% off $220 for the seats locally (shipping is the killer usually).

Oscar

Comment

I checked into some of the replicas, while they tend to be cheaper everyone says they dont hold up to daily driving as well.
                          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

What about a set of factory Recaros from an MX-3 (pre 94)

Had them in an MX-3 and in my 4wd protege I have now. they are nice.
                            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                            X