Wait for It......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait for It......

Hey guys, if you look here http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35977 you can see my Probe that I am currently working on, but I know you guys don't care about that

SOOOOOO......... Let me introduce, well, for now, we will just call her F-Stiva!!!

She is a wonderful piece of modern 1989 tech, even has an auto tranny.... for now.....

I purchased her tonight with full intentions of replacing my 06 Audi A4, which now has For Sale signs in it. Right now, the house remodeling and the wifes student loans are more important than German Engineering....

She has 104,059 miles, and looks pretty good for being 22 years young!

And at last, on to the pics!!!!

Well, there you have it, in all her wonderful glory! The trunk rattles a little bit, looks like the front main seal is going bad, but she now has fresh oil in her, and tomorrow she will get new plugs and wires. She also came with two brand new tires on alloy rims, and two mostly used tires on steelies. Thanks for looking!

John
    93 Probe GT-Twincharged-11.992@115mph 10lbs
    -11.940@111.66mph 14lbs(Slipping clutch)
    123.7mph highest trap
    95 Probe GT-RWD-4.8LS-Turbo in process-10.240@135.3mph, Turboed, 3300 race weight

Cutie.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Congrats! & welcome!!:happy11:
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Thanks Guys!

And no need to welcome, I have been here seven months longer than you, Ha ha, just messing.

I will do a build thread on her, but that probably wont be until next year, the house remodel and the RWD Probe are all I can handle this summer, considering I work 50-60 hours a week!

John
        123.7mph highest trap
        95 Probe GT-RWD-4.8LS-Turbo in process-10.240@135.3mph, Turboed, 3300 race weight

Comment

Originally posted by dueces View Post
          Hey guys, if you look here http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35977 you can see my Probe that I am currently working on, but I know you guys don't care about that
          What?!?!? I keep a close eye on that thread :lol: but nice score on the festiva :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hey Dueces, your from my old neck of the woods. Was born and raised in Davenport. So we are both part of the quad cities.
            Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
            93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
            01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Nice! I grew up out in a small town on the Illinois side, but moved to Moline after getting my apprenticeship, cause I hated driving so far at five AM, ha ha. How is Colorado, I had some buddies move there from here, they say they will never move back!!! Ha ha
              123.7mph highest trap

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                What?!?!? I keep a close eye on that thread :lol: but nice score on the festiva :thumbright:
                Well, you will like what gets done to this car more, cause a ten second festy is probably more sweet than a 9 second probe!
                123.7mph highest trap

Comment

^^Very true, but i wanna see it done with a MAZDA engine :evil4: either way your project will be sick

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

^^ x2

Nice car...and interested to see what you have in mind here.

Comment

Working...
                    X