X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cauldron

It's a long story.
    Stay tuned.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Great idea, two rads for extra cooling......not set up for 24-hour Lemons driving tho.
    Last edited by TominMO; 03-21-2016, 08:00 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

One radiator and 1 intercooler. It's a very competitive LeMons car. On pace with the front runners, and seems to be reliable. We just need to work on getting the team up to pace with the car.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
        One radiator and 1 intercooler. It's a very competitive LeMons car. On pace with the front runners, and seems to be reliable. We just need to work on getting the team up to pace with the car.
        What engine?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dirty old B6t from a 92 Capri I bought for 200 bucks. 12psi, stock tune, JDM intake manifold.
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-22-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

This looks like fun!
            - Form should follow function...

Comment

I spy rad support mod
              New build on the way .

Comment

Yeah, this thing is plated like a tank in the front. You could mount a snow plow up to it.

Comment

Here is some footage of this car in action. We didn't have time to do any testing or setup before the race. In fact, we missed 4 hours of the race because the car wouldn't start. It ended up being a loose/corroded electrical plug.

This car has even more potential when it is dialed in. Our fastest laps were in the top 4 all weekend. We were all taking it pretty easy though as this is a fresh build. We haven't had time to do any further work with the car, as it's been a hectic year for everyone on the team.
                  Last edited by Advancedynamix; 02-26-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Very nice!!
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

awesome... you where smashing the others on the vid....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Anyone else can't get the video to run?
                        Or is it my antique Droid3 ?
                        No car too fast !

Comment

Works for me.
                          Awesome video!

Comment

Not working on the tapatalk app for me haven't tried chrome though.
                            Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

What kind of suspension set up does this have?
                              1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
                              1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
                              2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

Working...
                              X