Intake Plumbing help on Lucifer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake Plumbing help on Lucifer!

I am ready to make my new intake tonight! As of this minute the car has a BOV on it. I know i have an extra diverter valve from my audi (a couple extra). So my question is what all gets routed to the intake piping?

I know the valve cover vent goes to the intake. As of now there is some kind of valve on the left hand side of the intake manifold that dumps air back into the intake tube.

Should the diverter valve be added to the intake or should whatever is on the left side of the manifold not be going to the intake pipe?

Ill know more about what im talking about tonight when im in front of the car and able to actually see whats going on. Just trying to get an idea of what all i gotta buy before heading home.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I assume a BOV is a blow off valve and not a
    Borbeno Oklopno Vozilo

Comment

Don't forget the brake booster

Comment

The hose that goes around the back of the block is iac intake air . It needs connected to the intake tube . There are many ways to do the valve cover vents , but yes on a stock system they go to the intake tube as well .
        New build on the way .

Comment

Look at your Capri. Duplicate that but use the Bosch diverter from your Audi.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I got It! Lucifer is running again!!!
            1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
            1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
            1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
            19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X