Water meth setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water meth setup!

SO i have my car running pretty good at the minute. Tonight i want to hook up my water meth system and give it a go. I can tap into intake pipe no problem. I can wire the simple kit in no problem.

Should i change timing to account for the water meth or just run it as it is now? I dont want to have to count on the kit working to be safe. I want it to be a safety added!

How long is water meth good for? Does it go bad fast? I mixed my 1st batch a couple months back. I wonder if its still good
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

If you keep it sealed it'll last a long time. Just shake it well before you put it in the car.
    You don't need to spray much into these engines. A little bit goes a loooong way. I used the second smallest nozzle I could get from snow and it still blows flames sometimes on deceleration from pooled methanol. Lol
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
    X