Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know what I'm going to do with her, but she's mine now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what I'm going to do with her, but she's mine now!

Found this '90 as a kinda 'barn' find. These pics are the car as I found it (as I was working on the people's wiring). The previous owner passed away, and the car was parked at her sisters house. It's been sitting for about 8 years, has 124K miles, and is automatic with A/C. The exterior is very clean and straight, with just a little bit of peeling paint, which is original from what I can tell. The interior needs a good cleaning, but it also is in very good condition. I haven't even tried to start it yet!

1990 Festiva 1.jpg

1990 Festiva 2.jpg

I think these cars are really cute, which is why I got it, even though I devoted myself to the 7th generation Toyota Corolla (don't hate!), of which I own 6, and also make my wife drive one!

No hate here, Corollas are good vehicles.

Looks like you found a cream puff. Some spit and polish will do wonders. I suspect a new battery and fresh gas is all it'll need. I recommend you get under the fuel tank and pull the drain plug to remove the old fuel, then follow it with a half gal of fresh stuff to help remove any sediment.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Nice find !
      I have an 11th gen corolla. So no hate here.
      You'll love tge festiva! Even more so if it where a 5 speed.

Comment

Working...
      X