lug bolts on 1990 festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lug bolts on 1990 festiva

are all lug bolts right hand thread...nothing really mentioned in my manual... I don't want to break a lug bolt that holds the rim on....I tried a breaker bar no success with out taking a chance of breaking one ,, I have air wrench ..really don't care to hammer on the bolts and break one ..help with info...I guess I can take the big nut loose and remove the drum to ck the brakes etc.. however to change a flat I need the info to remove the wheel.. thx

Originally posted by krackerjack View Post
    are all lug bolts right hand thread...nothing really mentioned in my manual... I don't want to break a lug bolt that holds the rim on....I tried a breaker bar no success with out taking a chance of breaking one ,, I have air wrench ..really don't care to hammer on the bolts and break one ..help with info...I guess I can take the big nut loose and remove the drum to ck the brakes etc.. however to change a flat I need the info to remove the wheel.. thx
    Yep all right hand thread

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

lug bolts should all be regular thread, its the passenger side spindle nut you have to worry about

Comment

thx all for the info just trying to save the tears when I break something

Comment

i freed up the park brake clevis behind the brake shoes...brake dust froze up a pivot point creating a brake drag,,r&r works great!

Comment

Working...
          X